16 December 2012

Braided hairstyles / Cum sa imi impletesc parul? Idei...

 I like to wear my hair tied, it doesn't get in my eyes like that, it doesn't get stuck in my jacket's zipper so easily or other clothing, it's not in my way during a busy day -  so I try all kinds of braids, buns, different hairstyles, that allow me to wear my hair tied or even part of it tied. And because I do not want to wear the same old pony tail every day I found some easy to do braids that you could also try if you like these kind of hairstyles: 


Am descoperit ca nu imi place sa imi port parul desprins, deoarece imi e mai tot timpul in ochi, asa ca am cautat tot felul de impletituri, cocuri, coafuri in general care sa imi permita sa imi port parul legat sau macar o parte din el legat, incat sa nu ma incurce, insa sa nu fie nici monoton si aceeasi coada de cal in fiecare zi :). Si asa am descoperit si invatat urmatoarele impletituri  usor de realizat singure:

1. French Braid 1 




2. French Braid  2



3. Fish Tail Braid:


4. "Waterfall" Braid:


5. Headband Braid - 1


6. Headband Braid -  2


7. "Snake" Braid :


8. 5 Strand Braid :



9. Braided bun:




So which one do you like and/or tried? what other type of braids  do you know?


Care dintre ele va plac si pe care le faceti mai des? Ce alte tipuri de impletituri cunoasteti?

3 comments:

  1. Super articol si de foarte mare folos ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte frumoase impletiturile superbe :* <3 ;) :)

    ReplyDelete